As a global leader in the provision of alternate format communication solutions, T-Base Communications is increasingly focused on guiding our customers on designing products and services that are inclusive, accessible, and usable by everyone and that they understand the issues with respect to independent, secure and private access to information.
Our social media communities exist to facilitate honest, ongoing communication between T-Base, our customers and end-users. As an organization, we have the advantage of being connected to a wealth of information, and feel we have the responsibility to share this information while fostering discussion.
T-Base has created social media communities on LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Twitter and on our Corporate Blog where members and prospective members can join, post and contribute to discussions. Please review our online community guidelines regarding your responsibilities and T-Base’s role in these communities.
Our goal is to provide an online community to facilitate honest, ongoing communication between T-Base, our customers and end-users. We encourage you to comment and share our posts and updates. Any messages or stories shared on any T-Base social media sites may be used in other T-Base marketing activities.
- Be Respectful. It’s okay to disagree with others; however, insulting individuals will not be tolerated. Comments will be removed that use obscenities, personal insults, ethnic slurs or other disparaging language.
- Keep Your Comments on Topic. T-Base’s focus for all of our social media communities is delivered by a variety of contributors; showcase an array of topics, including T-Base developments, industry events and news, as well as individual perspectives on relevant issues.
- Protect Your Privacy. Comments on the blog are visible to the general public. Protect your privacy and don’t give out personal information such as email addresses, telephone numbers or street addresses. Doing so may make you susceptible to spam and unauthorized communication. T-Base will not verify personal information posted by others.
- Remove Out of Date Content. T-Base reserves the right to remove any expired events or content deemed out of date or inappropriate.
- Post Content Appropriately. Promotions and events are not to be placed on discussions streams. T-Base reserves the right to move content to the appropriate place in order to ensure effective communication.
Who to Contact with Questions
Any questions regarding the T-Base Online Community Guidelines can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org